On this photo from my last trip to Prague you can see:
* Part of Charles Bridge- built by Emperor Charles IV in 1357, completed by 1402. It is 515 m long, has 16 bridges arches. The sculptural decoration was created with 31 sculptures in the years 1657-1938.
* Malostranská Bridge Tower
* Right behind her: baroque St. Nicholas Cathedral, built in 1704–1755.
* On the right top: part of Prague Castle - Residence of Czech princes and kings.
* Above it protruding St. Vitus Cathedral - largest church in Bohemia and the symbol of Czech statehood. Cathedral were built in phases 1344-1419, 1490-1510, 1556-1593 and 1873-1929.